Direct Material Buyer
Purchasing & Sourcing
Evolve purchasing and supply. Change the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Your main tasks:
- Participate and support in build up of purchasing strategies and ensure their execution
- Ensure execution of the sourcing activities and relevant information
- Primary responsibility for the execution of the purchase order value stream components and articles to plan and secure delivery with a focus on service and cost control
- Responsible for the direct material purchasing activity in the Żarów Plant
- Ensure maximum collaboration with the Commodity and implement the action plans within the Product Line
- Grant correct information flow from factory into commodity organization
- Give input on production needs (e.i volumes increase)
Report on possible bottleneck at operative level (e.i production / tool capacity etc.)
- Ensure a good relationship with the Commodity organization
- Maintain a professional working relationship with Quality, Operations, R&D in the Factory
- Technical degree (university level – preferred fields: mechanical, electrical) or economic
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Purchasing, Supply Chain or Engineering area
- Proven track record of effective Purchasing management in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in suppliers process and cost drivers by demonstrated success in material cost reduction projects
- Material flow process knowledge as a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings of component parts will be an asset
-Required Languages: Fluent English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks of Purchasing area in the manufacturing environment.
- International environment and work in multicultural team.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
- Attractive social benefits package (medical care, Multisport card etc.)
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com