Director Digital Supply Chain Solutions
The Director End-to-End Process Solutions has overall governance and leadership responsibility for cross-functional projects within the end-to-end supply chain to ensure harmonization across the supply chain. This includes the effective management of a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed upon results, and promoting project success. The position will be responsible for meeting project specifications to include project timing, product and project cost, and project scope.
The Director End-to-End Process Solutions will also assist and lead the implementation of local digital initiatives that support the end-to-end supply chain, including the introduction of digital tools into supply chain processes (e.g. KPI presentation, exceptions visibility, inventory management, delivery planning, warehousing and handling, transportation, RFID, etc.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the end-to-end project strategic planning to deliver the needed capabilities; process, tools, sequencing, resourcing, cost/benefit, etc.
- Drive the project portfolio for the Business Area with regards to Operations (COO) regarding processes & system solutions
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability and delivery of complex projects across multiple functions to ensure delivery of projects on time, at cost and that meet quality objectives
- Implement Business Analytics and Business Intelligence using real-time and near real-time data collection strategies
- Develop visual dashboards to communicate data results to key stakeholders
- Support the implementation of IT / Supply Chain Technology including, but not limited to Control Tower solutions,
- Predictive Analytics, Integrated Business Planning, End to End Supply Chain visibility, etc.
- Lead cross-functional analysis of current operational processes and identify capabilities needed in order to meet future business objectives
- Investigate innovative applications and technologies which create added value for end-to-end supply chain; reducing costs and increasing the level of service to the customer and consumer
- Assist in development of broader data usability throughout the organization in our decision making process
- Ensure alignment of activities and resource allocation with local IT Organization
- Collaborate with and support the Global Digital Business, Global Supply Chain and Business Area teams in operational readiness, project design, and process improvement deployment
- Lead, build and develop the project teams; evaluate performance of project team members and his/her contribution to project.
- Provide coaching and development to build competence
- Proactively engage in resource planning, upfront commitment from the organization, and reporting to manage deviations
- Proactively identify project risks and define mitigation plans
- Manage After Action Review process after project completion to capture lessons learned
- Participate actively in creating standard approach, in developing and improving project management tools and methodologies.
- Bachelor Degree required, Master Degree Operations/Business Management preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in supply chain, cross-functional project management and/or consultancy experience
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred
- Progressive experience implementing state-of-the art technology related projects and implementing business analytics
- Ability to travel up to 20%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence without direct authority
- Proven ability to identify process gaps, understand project priorities, set clear goals and targets, and lead projects with minimal direction and positive results
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, hands-on project leader with a willingness to deliver tactical execution of strategy to deliver results
- Experience with, and commitment to, best in class end-to-end supply chain and lean concepts
- A passion for connecting data, drawing conclusions and making business recommendations
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills, including a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to professionally represent project status to Steering Teams
- Strong initiative and ability to be self-directed in completing tasks and function with minimal supervision