Director Global Taste Insights - Consumer Experience Organization
Imagine what the possibilities are. Then bring them home.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
If you want to make a difference, drive change and are passionate about the consumer, this is for you. Our ambition is to transform Electrolux to become more and more consumer centric and insights based in our decision making.
We have a vacancy for highly experienced and consumer focused insights Directors for Taste experience who want to be part of this exciting change journey at Electrolux.
You are drawn to an international environment and want to be part of our Electrolux vision to Shape Living for the Better.
You will also help the team to agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint, bringing the consumer perspective to the conversation and integrating different data sources and perspectives, thus helping the team to continuously make progress on the development of outstanding consumer experience, removing obstacles, and building a human centric mindset.
Taste focus is on revolutionizing cooking so people can enjoy tastier and more sustainable experiences. We do this through personalization, effort reduction and skills development while inspiring people to cook better. We strive to make sustainable eating the preferred choice by promoting healthier eating and developing solutions to minimize waste at the time we boost sustainable behaviours. In the end, we focus on delivering outstanding consumer experiences for taste that could be lived and enjoyed in a sustainable way. All of this, done in a Multifunctional collaborative environment.
• Drive consumer centricity in Taste, the consumer experience organization agenda, as well as the human centric model and integrated learning plans.
• Research project leadership: Shape and inform the long-term plans for consumer insights for Taste globally, including developing global guidelines and executing them on the different business areas.
• Participate actively on CX Boards and Council forums and represent the consumer perspective on them.
• Be a business partner and influence the plans/projects required for it.
• Support the corporate approach to innovation effort and be an influence lead to the Target Consumer Experiences Development.
• Drive sustainability strategy through foundational insights and support strategy development by partnering with CX multifunctional teams.
• Insight: Lead projects to uncover insights along our consumer experience journey, coordinate insights projects across multiple countries and business units and guide the articulation of those insights into Multifunctional teams’ actions.
• Hindsight: Lead the Insight synthesis and principles in key priority areas for Taste such as target audiences, consumer tension points, consumer driven portfolio choices and others.
• Foresight: Co-lead the approach to future innovation by working together with the Insights & Innovation team, as well as the Consumer Experience Organization cross functional teams, which includes Design, R&D, Marketing, and others.
• Work with and support the Portfolio directors (Category Directors/Category Managers) and the CX Vision, bringing the voice of the consumer, the target audience and brand to key discussions
• Actively contribute to and be part of remote expert communities in consumer and bring perspectives to the Experience Area boards, councils and forums.
• Build the community, play an integrative and integrated role together with the other Experience Areas and Business Areas Insights partners
• Support the definition and development of our Strategic plan and Approach to Innovation.
• Drive activation of insights into the Taste or Taste business by embedding principles and content in joint work with Global innovation, Consumer Driven Product Approach, marketing, and Business Areas.
• Over 12 years of proven successful track record in working/developing a consumer centric environment
• Experience from working with/within innovation projects and generating consumer insights
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
• Ability to develop/create consumer experiences
• Demonstrated insights experience and knowledge
• Able to join dots and see opportunities
• Extensive project management experience
• Experience in generating behavior changing insights & identifying effective levers of engagement
• Commercial understanding: Segmentation, (Clustering, profiling & activation)
• Experience from using remote and technology supported tools
• Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organization is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com