Director, Lowe's Sales - Refrigeration / Laundry
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Director Sales - Lowes is responsible for ensuring the alignment of the selling, merchandising, marketing, and operations activities. This role is also responsible for the attainment of all corporate goals, including but not limited to volume, forecast, and profit/loss.
- Profit/Loss responsibility for the channel including attainment of all corporate and sales goals as set forth by management.
- Creation of overall pricing strategies and oversee implementation of such in conjunction with the individual Merchandising Directors by category.
- Accurate unit volume, revenue, and financial forecasting, tracking, and communication for the channel.
- Work with the Merchandising Team to assure successful implementation of Electrolux/Lowes line review/tech review strategies in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Work with the Product Line / Innovation Team to develop sound processes leading to a robust innovation and generation plan in support of the Lowes channel.
- Timely and accurate implementation of all Lowes sales and merchandising initiatives
- Work with National Account Operations Team to insure proper execution of all initiatives.
- Develop and deliver presentations in support of all key initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Develop and foster a collaborative, rewarding team atmosphere across all channel functions.
- Utilize and provide leadership to the National Accounts Field Sales team to assure accurate and timely implementation of all training and projects.
- Ensure data integrity is maintained on items including, but not limited to, pricing, VSI, CTS, and item set-up.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing; MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of sales, merchandising, and marketing experience, preferably with 3-5 years in national accounts.
- Prior managerial experience.
- Solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven competency in MS Office applications, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, multi-tasking, and attention to detail.
- Travel as necessary to attend all internal and external meetings, seminars, and product councils in support of the Lowes Sales Channel.
- Market visits as required.