Director of Project Management - Food Preparation Product Line
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The PMO Director has responsibility for the project managers within Food Preparation Product Line, leading and/or assisting with cross-functional projects, effectively managing a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed results, and promoting project success.
- Assist in prioritizing projects with cross functional business partners to achieve Food Preparation goals & objectives.
- Analyze business activities, expenses, profits, establishing goals and communicating strategy throughout the organization.
- Actively create standard approach in developing and improving project management tools and methodologies.
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability, and delivery of the Food Preparation project portfolio to ensure delivery on plan to time, cost, and quality.
- Organize CAPEX, capitalization, non-capitalization associated to the Food Preparation portfolio
- Follow up on budget and update portfolio monthly.
- Lead, build, and develop the project management skills within Food Preparation along with other business partners.
- Manage postmortems related to project portfolio.
- Report project progress/ risks and issues to relevant decision bodies at an early stage.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a previous professional experience in project management as well as in product development, testing, operations and/or sourcing; MBA preferred.
- 7-10 Years of experience.
- Must be willing to obtain PMP Certification
- Experience and track record in portfolio management, project planning to include planning project budgets and all projects financials; establishing realistic project timelines including critical paths; creating Work Breakdown Structures; stakeholder management; and risk management and mitigation.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level with MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Familiarity with MRP/PLM systems.
- Ability to travel up to 10% -20% depending on project portfolio partners.