Director of Sales - Dealer, Contract, Parts Distributors & Canada - Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As the Director of Sales for Dealer, Contract, Parts Distributors, & Canada for Ownership Solutions, this role is responsible for all sales and merchandising activities affiliated with these channels. In addition, this role will be responsible for the coordination and alignment of all sales, marketing, training, and operational activities in support thereof for all our Key Brands, Electrolux, Frigidaire, & Smart Choice. This role is responsible for the attainment of all corporate goals for the assigned channels, including but not limited to sales & unit volume, forecast, profit/loss, and cross-functional alignment with Major Appliance Team. This role is the main point of contact for these accounts internally and externally from an Ownership Solutions Perspective.
- Strategic leadership and development of the Electrolux/Frigidaire/Smart choice Relationship for Dealers, Contract, Parts Distributors & Canada, and potential other customers (as assigned).
- Responsible for building Canada sales Strategy for Ownership Solutions Sales Team and partnering with Canadian sales leadership to Develop.
- Manage and Lead Parts Distributor Channel & Team.
- Build, Manage and Develop a high performing team to support and exceed the required business objectives.
- Profit/Loss responsibility for the business including attainment of all corporate and sales goals as set forth by management.
- Full sales Portfolio Management of all associated product verticals that make up Ownership Solutions and aftermarket products.
- Creation/Implementation of overall pricing strategies in partnership with Finance.
- Accurate unit volume, revenue, and financial forecasting, tracking, and communication for the channels.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising, Marketing, Training and Product Line Teams to assure successful implementation of line review/tech review strategies in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Product Line to develop sound processes leading to a robust innovation and generation plan in support of all assigned Channels.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10 years of sales, merchandising, marketing, or relevant industry experience.
- Prior managerial experience a plus.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, listening, and selling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to ongoing changes.
- Obsession with consumer delight and a proven history of continually elevating consumer experience standards.