Director of Sales - Key Accounts
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives for millions of people. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of Taste, Care, and Wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Director of Sales, Key Accounts will report to the VP, Sales – Dealer & Key Accounts and will be accountable for managing the portfolio of traditional key accounts. This leader will be accountable for building, organizing, and coaching a team of account managers with focus on end-to-end account management and building strong partnerships through communication and collaborative business planning. Additionally, this leader will be accountable for constructing five-year sales and margin growth roadmaps. You will ensure the alignment of the selling, merchandising, marketing, and operations actions associated with these accounts and with the overall company strategies for each of these functional areas.
- Develop organizational structure; hire, coach, and mentor direct reports with focus on strong organizational skills and goal-oriented directives.
- Manage and coach team of Key Account Managers on the growth strategies including product portfolio strategy and promotional ROI.
- Strategic (5-year) growth planning across the different market segments making up the Key Account customer portfolio.
- Effectively partner with Sales Operations team to ensure proper execution of all initiatives to drive operational excellence.
- Implement and facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Analyze competitive conditions in the market and work to position Electrolux as a preferred partner to our customers.
- Support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment while representing Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of 7 -10+ years of Sales/Merchandising required.
- Seasoned sales professional who has a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Experience and understanding of financial modeling and a feel for the marketplace.
- Strategic merchandising and sales experience specifically within appliances.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.