Director of Sales - National Accounts & E-Commerce, Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As the Director of Sales for National Accounts & E-Commerce, this role is responsible for all sales and merchandising activities affiliated with the assigned accounts and the coordination of all marketing and operational activities in support thereof for all of our Key Brands, Electrolux, Frigidaire, & Smart Choice. In addition, this individual will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of the selling, merchandising, marketing, and operational activities associated with the assigned accounts with the overall corporate strategies for each of these functions, as well as, maintaining a strong cross-functional relationship with the Major Appliance Team. This role is responsible for the attainment of all corporate goals for the assigned accounts, including but not limited to sales & unit volume, forecast, and profit/loss. This role is the main point of contact for these accounts internally and externally from an Ownership Solutions Perspective.
- Strategic leadership and development of the Electrolux/Frigidaire/Smart choice Relationship for Amazon, THD, Lowes, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and other National Accounts & E-Commerce Customers (as assigned).
- Assist in building E-Commerce/D2C Strategy for Ownership Solutions Sales Team.
- Build, Manage, and Develop a high performing team to support and exceed the required business objectives.
- Profit/Loss responsibility for the business including attainment of all corporate and sales goals as set forth by management.
- Full sales Portfolio Management of all associated product verticals that make up Ownership Solutions and aftermarket products.
- Creation of overall pricing strategies and oversee implementation of such in conjunction with the individual Merchandising Directors by category.
- Accurate unit volume, revenue, and financial forecasting, tracking, and communication for the channels.
- Work with the Merchandising, Marketing, Training, and Product Line Teams to assure successful implementation of line review/tech review strategies in accordance with organizational goals and objectives.
- Work with the Product Line / Innovation Team to develop sound processes leading to a robust innovation and generation plan in support of all assigned Channels.
- Timely and accurate implementation of all company sales and merchandising initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10 years of sales, merchandising, marketing, or relevant industry experience.
- Prior managerial experience.