Director of Supply and Inventory Planning
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Accountable for the development of the overall finished goods inventory and stocking strategy, working with the team to set inventory targets by Platform and stocking targets by location.
- Owner of the monthly Produced and Sourced OEM Supply planning processes, designing, and executing collaborative reviews involving Sales, Industrial Operations, Merchandising, Production Lines, and Marketing that drive necessary actions to balance supply and demand.
- Reconciling finished goods inventory at Month End to Financial General ledger for reporting purposes.
- Provide accurate and concise communications to executive leadership on finished goods inventory performance and forward outlook.
- Demonstrate cross-collaboration and networking to drive Non-Optimized Inventory Process ensuring team goals are met.
- Exhibit agility and drive through the monthly creation of location level 12-month inventory and receipt forecast that adapt to changing market conditions.
- Established a culture of learning, continuous improvement, and collaboration through cross-functional collaboration to foster agility based on changing busines conditions.
- Provide engaging direct leadership to produced and sourced supply planning teams including hiring, training, coaching, and development inspiring the team to exceed expectations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 7 plus years’ experience in supply chain, demand planning, or inventory planning.
- Experience with Demand or Supply Planning systems (e.g., SAS, SAP, JDA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to simplify complex information into actionable recommendations for executive leaders.
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced lean organization and be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Minimal (10% - 20%) travel is required.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.