Director, Sales Operations - Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Director, Sales Operations for Ownership Solutions will provide a critical role in supporting, developing, and implementing the OS sales strategic plans and will be involved in all functions of the business. This person will be the main liaison connecting all operational aspects of the business with the sales organization, as well as, communicating across other Cross-Functional teams. This position will be responsible for providing sound financial leadership through data-driven business insight, collaborative working relationships, and proven business acumen to help drive results and allowing the sales team to succeed. This individual is expected to actively engage with and support the Ownership Solutions Sales Channel in execution of the strategy and attainment of financial goals for the business unit and help drive transformational change.
- Main liaison between RDC Fulfillment centers and the Sales Team, and all other functions of the Ownership Solutions Channel.
- Work Closely with operations and demand flow teams to ensure product is in stock and flowing as needed.
- Provide ROI on analysis on all Programming- Future and Postmortem.
- Support all portfolio categories and all customer channels.
- Help develop creative sales tactics to drive attachment of OS products.
- Monthly/Quarterly Sales Channel Analytics.
- Key Contributor in in the creation and execution of Monthly Business Reviews for all Sales Channels.
- Help create sales goals and commission plans for OS sales team and Field Sales Team.
- Identify opportunities and recommend action plans to attain and exceed financial goals.
- Ensure financial plans are consistent with short to mid-term goals and long-term strategy.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7-10+ years of analytical experience, sales, and project management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills a must.
- REX/SAP Experience.
- Ability to Multitask and learn multiple systems.
- Direct Sales Experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a High Performing, Collaborative Environment.
- Highly Organized.
- Previous management Experience Desired.
- Mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.