Director, Sourced Supply Chain
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
- Direct North American sourced (OEM, and Imports) supply chain strategy and execution across multiple functions including supply planning, order management, order execution, and logistics.
- Lead a cross functional team of planning, execution, and logistics professionals to meet service, cost, and sustainability targets across the global import supply chain.
- Ensure continuous and uninterrupted product flow from suppliers to consumers.
- Participate in monthly S&OP process ensuring supplier and customer alignment of new product launches, expansions, and matured products.
- Partner with Sales, Product Lines, Product Sourcing, and Group Logistics to ensure service, cost, and inventory targets are achieved.
- Actively support sales and customer facing engagements/meetings.
- Participate and provide input to annual and strategic planning process regarding sourced supply chain.
- Drive continuous improvement in sourced supply chain design driving improvements in service, cost, inventory accuracy, sustainability, and safety.
- Develop and maintain executive dashboard of key metrics.
- Lead change management efforts creating a culture of innovation and adaptability as new digital tools and processes are deployed.
- Participate in key customer meetings (quarterly business reviews, business updates, line review processes) as requested.
- Support sales in customer escalations to develop relationships and improve order and product flow.
- Support sales in annual plan sales target setting by representing sourced supply chain.
- Collaborate with other Electrolux global business areas on resolving complex supply chain challenges.
- Travel required within the U.S. and International up to 15%.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- College Degree with Graduate Degree in Business (MBA) is preferred.
- 10 years of progressive leadership experience in a complex, matrixed environment preferably in a consumer goods, high velocity, global organization..
- Experience with direct people management with hands on approach to coaching, mentoring, and ensuring a culture of accountability.
- Strong problem solving and exhibits judgement in decision making.
- Continuous Improvement mindset with Proven analytical skills and maintains a focus on innovation and curiosity to problem solving.
- Keeps customers and consumers at the forefront of supply chain solutions.
- Consistently delivers results and maintains ambition and drive in a fast paced environment juggling multiple business projects and day to day activity.
- Exhibits energy through consistently maintaining a positive attitude and motivate teams through challenges.
- Shows adaptability through complex and unstable circumstances and quickly assesses the situation and promotes quick action against planned results.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and networking skills required.
- Understands the importance of team works and drives clarity and alignment across functions to ensure optimal results.
- Provides timely feedback and coaching to direct and indirect reports.
- Demonstrated ability to network and drive cross-collaboration across multiple organizational levels.
- Excellent acumen interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.