Director, Talent Acquisition
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux is seeking a Regional Director of Talent Acquisition who will play a critical role supporting the North America region bringing the best internal and external talent. We want you to grow your career, sharpen your skills, and discover your strengths with Electrolux as you provide thought leadership, foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, drive change management and create strategic partnerships with key stakeholders. You will positively impact Electrolux’ ability to attract the best workforce to help us achieve maximum potential while maintaining compliance throughout the recruiting cycle including posting, interviewing, pre and post hire employment verifications
You report operationally to the North American Director of Talent Management and OD and functionally to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition based in our Global Headquarters (Stockholm, Sweden). You will partner with both leaders to design, implement and measure the Talent Acquisition Strategy for the region. You will manage and develop a team of Talent Acquisition Partners, Coordinators, University relations, etc. that are responsible to identify and bring Professional talent, Interns/Co-Ops, Direct and Indirect talent across Canada, US, Mexico and Puerto Rico. You also will manage the relationship with our US MSP program. You are based in our Corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC.
- Continuous improvement mindset and foster a culture of innovation through the design and execution of strategies to improve the hiring processes. You build capabilities, forecast talent, implement effective sourcing techniques, and utilize interview best practices.
- Data driven person that sets KPIs and scorecards to measure effectiveness, identify opportunities, analyze root-cause and implement countermeasures.
- Design and implement the strategy to create recruitment branding, including LinkedIn, Instagram, job boards, and other social media.
- Create and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders including functional leaders, HR business partners, and other HR COEs (i.e. Talent Development, Learning, Total Rewards, etc.)
- Manage the budget for the talent acquisition team and provided guidelines and/or approval of expenses related to talent acquisition efforts (i.e. Staffing and Retention agencies, career fairs, strategic partnership with organizations, etc.)
- Partner with our global SMEs to our Applicant Tracking System (Cornerstone), collaborate with your local and global team to test quarterly releases, and make recommendations of system improvements, etc.
- Strong communicator to present and get buy-in from key stakeholders i.e. HR Directors, Executive leaders, global partners, vendors, etc.
- Operate with the highest ethical standards and handle confidential information while demonstrating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Human Resources, IO Psychology, or relevant degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing the full cycle of Talent Acquisition with at least five (5) years of corporate experience and have recruited for manufacturing plants and distribution centers, professional staff, interns and direct and indirect labor for multiple locations
- Experience leading a team of people for at least five (5) years, including managers and individual contributors. You successfully developed, coached and managed the team’s performance
- You have experience managing MSP programs (contingent workforce)
- You have knowledge of the current workforce, talent acquisition trends and benchmarks and you implement/leverage best practices
- Experience designing and implementing actions based on AAP (Affirmative Action Plan)