Director Total Rewards
Join us where we’re transforming the world of work to change lives around the world.
Director Total Rewards
Putting HR at the heart of our on-going transformation continues to create opportunities for HR Professionals who not only thrive on change but can lead and influence it. We don’t make products: we create better experiences for consumers around the world. And, in the process, we’re also creating better career experiences for our people.
We are now looking for a new Rewards Business Partner to become part of the global Total Rewards leadership team. You will be based in Electrolux HQ in Stockholm and report to VP Total Rewards.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will be the dedicated reward business partner for Global Operations as well as for our newly established CX organization. In addition, you will drive the continued development of our global job architecture into a more employee experience framework together with Talent Management and Talent Acquisition, as well as driving total rewards projects in the different geographical regions where Electrolux is present.
Some of your essential duties and responsibilities
• Provide reward expertise to the Global Operations and CX organizations, and support in wide range of operational, tactical and strategic challenges of these organizations.
• Ownership of our global job architecture; ensuring solid governance and maintenance processes, as well as leading the development of the architecture to become an even stronger HR tool and structure, especially in talent management dimensions.
• Manage job grading and evaluation.
• Total rewards project leader in significant change programs.
• Involved in assessing and implementing technologies supporting market data management, reward processes and data analytics. Support as subject matter expert compensation processes globally.
• Involved in reviewing and developing Group compensation and benefits policies, processes and tools.
• Participate in cross-function project teams as appropriate to support alignment within the broader Total Rewards team. Initiate and/or drive projects within the Rewards area, e.g. Market data and Analysis, Offer Management, Blue Collars related initiatives, Compensation Analysis, Job Evaluation & Architecture, Personnel Cost.
• Supports Global Annual Salary Review (ASR) & Short Term Incentive Program (STI) as well as other Annual Reward Cycle Activities.
• Expert – You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
• Agile – You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
• Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Analytical – With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Open – You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
• Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
• Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Collaborative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
• Organized – You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• University degree in HR or business administration.
• Minimum 8 years of Total Rewards experience with a proven track record of strong business partnership.
• A Strong reward data mining and good understanding of taxation and social security.
• English is required, Swedish a clear plus, and other languages are seen as positive.