Director, Warranty & Service Admin
Consumer & Customer Care
This position is responsible for leading the Warranty & Service Administration Team, which includes warranty and claims management, service escalations, product replacement requests, internal Field Service and Sales support as well as
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of 100 exempt and non-exempt employees
- Set strategy and team KPIs
- Continuously look for ways to improve systems and processes to drive efficiencies
- Responsible and accountable for the performance and employee engagement of team
- Ensure team meets or exceeds KPIs including, but not limited to, customer support, warranty spend and claims process metrics
- Must have
a strongbusiness acumen, innate curiosity and capacity to learn new skills
- Provide inputs on changes to warranty expense forecasting based on warranty trends, industry changes, business requirement changes, etc.
- Own and manage
relationshipwith ServicePower and other software providers
- Work closely with
FinanceTeam on warranty cost management / analytics
- Provide regular reports to Product Line, Quality and Executive Leadership on warranty performance
- Collaborate with Electrolux team members in
effortto organize and manage national product recall procedures as dictated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Foster an environment for continued employee development
- Maintain a dedication to providing effortless customer service
- Perform additional duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
Customer Focused / Multi-Tasker / Strong Communicator / Financial Acumen
- You have a passion for consumers and customers as well as the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- You have a history of building
high performanceteams and experience managing large teams of exempt and non-exempt employees.
- You have a strong understanding of warranty / financial processes and a proven track
record settingKPIs and delivering results.
- You demonstrate excellent influencing and communication skills as well as the ability to articulate a clear vision and represent it convincingly.
DESIRED LEADERSHIP QUALITIES
- Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership.
- Drives and delivers business results in a short and long-term perspective.
- Openness: Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open feedback. Keeps the end consumer and customers in mind through an outside-in perspective.
- Agility: Analyzes and adapts to different people and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity. Quickly understands and reacts to changes and makes decisions despite instabilities and uncertainties.
- Growth: Develops talents and learns new skills beyond own business needs. Explores new business ideas and continuously improves to build core capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or related field required
- 10-15 years’ experience within a warranty, service, finance or accounting role
- 8+ years’ experience in a managerial role
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word,
Power Point, Excel andAccess
- Experience with CRM, Claims Processing and Financial Systems
- Must be able to manage and measure
performanceof direct reports
- Able to analyze, interpret data and translate information into an executable plan
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Experience creating and leading high-performance teams
- Possess strong decision making,
problem solvingand analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy with a focus on numbers and data
- Self-motivated and easily adapt to and leads through change
- Possess excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential information