Dish Care & Flexible – Supply chain Launch Manager
From concept to delivery: create best-in-class product launches.
You represent our Supply Chain organization in all innovation projects from ‘Design-start’ till ‘Market launch’ of our appliances. You have the ultimate responsibility for launch projects success in all factories. You align all relevant parties in our product innovation, manufacturing and Logistics operations to deliver the right products at the right time with the right cost to our customers. You lead from idea generation until the launch of the last variant maintaining flawless processes. For this purpose, you work pro-actively in our launch triangles together with the Category Managers and the Factories Supply Chain Managers.
A regular day at work
You follow up and facilitate all Supply Chain-related activities such as components and bill-of-material availability, demand visibility etc. You support product launches through preparing the market and production ramp-up plan (volume and sequence) and prioritize activities. You participate in our innovation checkpoints and steer all launch activities from documentation over demand planning, cost rollout, shipment etc. You are responsible for variants production plans, product phase-outs and subsequent communication to all internal stakeholders.
• Situational leader and Influencer.
• Network builder & Communicator.
• Project Manager.
• Technically Grounded.
Education & experience
• University degree in Engineering or Economics or equivalent experience.
• Project management experience of approx. 5 years
• Multifunctional experiences, e.g. from product innovation, Logistics, operations etc.
• Knowledge in Supply Chain systems and processes, especially Product/Production Planning Systems and related IT tools.
• Full command of the English language, Italian is a plus.