Dish Care Program Manager
Project & Program Management
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. For us to continue on this journey, we need to attract and grow great people that can innovate and re-invent what life at home can be.
The objective of the role is to enable the business growth by accelerating the new / exiting product development projects in line with the agreed Time to market, Budget, Quality & Cost. As part of the leadership team of the Product development – Care organization, the Program / Project Manager’s mission is to:
· Define, lead and execute the different product development program according to the agreed time schedule, budget, quality and cost targets from concept study until 6 months after the product is launched
· Participate, lead in the process improvement work, analyze and provide project risk analysis and act as coach to the project team members.
The defined scope and area of responsibility will be periodically redefined over time based on changing business priorities and personal growth.
A Typical Day
- Scope Management: As the architect of the delivery approach, able to lead the development of a project/program set-up including management of risks across multiple functions / geographies (R&D, Design, Purchasing, Quality, Marketing, Sales, After – Sales and Finance ). Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Time, Quality and Cost Management: Ensures and manages delivery of program and project(s) deliverables within time, quality & budget. Monitor and report of program progress. Schedule and lead checkpoint meetings as required
- Project Controlling: Able to create and communicate integrated program progress reporting.
- Information Management: Able to facilitate internal and external discussions on priority setting, adjustments of expectations etc.
- Change Management: Able to lead the management of changes in the integral delivery agreement Take corrective action as necessary to keep project on track and escalate issues as necessary
- Resource management: Monitor and coordinate resources for activities critical to project timelines
- Process Management: Ensure adherence to Project Management principles
- Deliver Result: Ensure successful market launch in target markets
- Ensure the alignment between project objectives and activities taking into consideration a multi-disciplinary perspective and potential implications.
- Responsible for planning and execution of projects, within agreed Budget and Resource plans, for own area of responsibility.
- People leadership of a small team, including performance management and development planning.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should possess:
- Proven leadership capabilities in delivering superior business results with entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven project management skills combined with result orientation
- Sound balance of strategic / conceptual thinking and operational focus.
- True passion for products and consumer driven innovation.
- Strong, trustworthy team leader & team-player – able to manage & influence positively diverse cross-functional teams across Asia Pacific
- Results driven, hands-on self-starter.
- Commercially savvy & financially knowledgeable manager, with a keen business interest to drive profitable sales growth.
- Capable to embrace and drive change (proven change management skills).
- Broad technical competence and the ability to understand and transfer consumer needs to technical solutions is a prerequisite.
- Ability to have a strong consumer-centric view of the project
- High Ethical standard
Bachelor´s degree or Diploma in appropriate field such as Engineering / Project Management.
- At least 10 years overall product, engineering, or design management experience.
- Solid project management skills & experience, including utilization of standard project management methodology and documentation processes
- Meeting facilitation skills and ability to lead a project team across different culture / geographies
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate and interact with people at all levels across the company as well as external suppliers.
- An open mind and innovative thinking
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and presentations)
- Chinese language is a plus
- Ability to travel extensively up to 50% / Manage remotely
Key Interfaces (Internal / external)
Product Line team, Marketing, Design, Sales team, Global R&D team, Global Operations, Suppliers & 3rd party service providers.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely