Dish Performance Engineer
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux is looking to add a Dish Performance Engineer to their Dish Care Consumer Experience Lab in Charlotte, NC. This role will be responsible for the cleaning and drying performance testing of dishwashers for the purpose of product development. The testing will support dish care product development projects and cost & quality initiatives.
- Set up and perform testing according to applicable Electrolux test standards.
- Completes performance testing to verify dishwasher cycles perform to product specifications.
- Use electronic data recording and formatting methods to collect test data.
- Accurately record data and test setup on electronic datasheets to support test reports.
- Extensive use of MS Excel to plot and evaluate raw data.
- Diagnose test failures and offer solutions needed to support project progress.
- Read and understand testing standards and maintain testing methods, datasheets, and data.
- Maintain and organize laboratory supplies, fixtures, tools, and equipment needed for testing.
- Create testing procedure work instructions to help train new technicians
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a laboratory setting.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, data acquisition, testing procedures, and data analysis methods.
- Practical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in LabView or similar data acquisition software.
- Team oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Creative & proactive.