Display Video Programmatic Manager
Bring our brand to life wherever and whenever people seek out taste, care and wellbeing.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will join Central Marketing team and the Consumer Engagement Team at Electrolux Business Area Europe in the Attraction Team. The Attraction team works with Communication Strategy, Paid Media, Social calendar and SEO.
At Electrolux, we work with cross functional and market environments, where being fluent in building relationships and driving positive impact based on data driven analysis
We are on a mission to making Electrolux a digitally mature organisation in our media buying, and evolving our ways of working to be able to meet the consumer at the right time in the journey with relevant offering.
You will report to the Paid Media & Ops Manager. You will work very close with the full attraction team in the role, and with several more paid media specialists, strategists and activation specialists.
As well as working very close with the Attraction team and with the full Consumer Engagement team, CRO and Analytics teams, D2C Teams, and some local markets.
Paid Media Performance Manager, you will make sure we drive the agenda for Programmatic Buying of video and display ads for all of Business Area Europe. You will be curious with data, structured, and act as a change agent within the organization towards the Digital route to market with analytical data driven way of working.
Your main tasks:
• Implementation and evolvement of the Display and Video programmatic strategy and tactics needed to drive performance and digitally mature ways of buying programmatic media across different funnel touchpoints.
• Collaborate with marketing teams central and local markets, content teams and data teams to drive and implement ways of working and securing projects for data activation.
• Manage and evolve our governance and audits of our ad buying programmatically.
• Responsible for guiding in planning and reviewing performance of Display and Video in key markets.
• Working with Paid Media team to deploy playbooks to the markets and cross functionally.
• Supporting the team on evolving areas in the area and ensuring evolvement of automation, reporting, best use cases etc.
• Implement new and innovative tools with continues testing and iteration, done in collaboration with the paid media team to drive innovation, and stakeholders across the teams to support the various consumer journeys.
• You will monitor and secure the quality in execution done by external agencies to drive in the programmatic channel (in synergy with the broader paid media strategy).
• Working in cross functional environment to ensure alignment and integration of the channel to secure holistic alignment with the overarching paid strategy/all paid channels and owned channels (SEO&CRO).
• Bachelor’s degree on any academic discipline in marketing / media
• 3+ Years working with Performance Media for ROI/COS/ROAS Targets and growth.
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytical tools (Certifications in Google Search, Analytics and Bing).
• Deep Knowledge of the mechanics of programmatic buying, DSPs, activation strategies, planning tracking and audiences.
• Hands on keyboard experience of planning, optimising, audience and campaign building. Bonus if worked with dynamic creatives and feeds.
• Proficient in multiple DSPS and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape
• Working knowledge of the GMP stack tools and/or similar tools
• Highly motivated change agent that can push against the status quo and seed new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working.
• Strong self-leadership, and analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Highly organized and capable of working independently
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Lauren Munoz