Kyiv, Ukraine - temporary
Strat here. Go everywhere.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Distribution Intern to join our team in Kyiv, Ukraine and to support our Distribution Specialist in the daily tasks and responsibilities.
Your main tasks:
- planning process improvement;
- internal Logistic systems analysis and providing idea for improvements;
- cooperating closely with different functions of the company in terms of distribution activities;
- support with administrative daily job.
- university student or post-graduate preferably in Logistics;
- medium knowledge of MS Office;
- required languages: fluent Ukrainian, upper-intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/