By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Distribution Specialist will be the responsible for all the activities related to transportation and logistics.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Ensuring Sales with appropriate transport weekly and monthly shipment schedules
• Transportation ordering and monitoring at logistics service provider
• Coordination of shipments and unloading process at Client’s warehouses
• Product damages monitoring and claims processing
• BMS system (transportation booking system) and OTM operation
• Logistics service provider invoices processing and checking
• Supporting purchasing team during tender
• Creation logistics reports and analysis
Additional responsibilities outside of standard job responsibilities:
• Other tasks which can be requested by DFM (like supporting of order handling process, etc)
Education & Experience:
• University degree
• Strong negotiation skills
• Experience in logistics/transportation welcomed
• Medium level PC skills: Microsoft office, Lotus Notes, database management, OTM,SAP
• Communicative English
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on local and global level
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.