Distribution Specialist - D2C
Wolverton, United Kingdom
Tell the stories that put Electrolux at heart of homes around the world
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This is an office based role in Wolverton.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, the Distribution Specialist – Direct to Consumer is responsible for organising and managing all aspects of consumer home delivery fulfilment.
The position will provide first line support to Electrolux business functions and service providers to ensure that the consumer experience (CX) is maintained to a high standard. In addition, the role will report volumes and service levels cross functionally and develop improvement actions to exceed our fulfilment targets and offering.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Collaborate with business functions to review performance and changing needs
· Produce and present KPI’s on volumes, failures and costs
· Manage and resolve delivery failures and consumer issues providing first class consumer service
· Monitor all deliveries to ensure consumer requirements are met, delivering on our fulfilment promise
· Review and action Net Promotor Score responses for fulfilment actions with business area CX stakeholders
· Participate in Continuous Improvement workshops
· Process orders in accordance with priority, highlighting the need for additional volume capacity and services when required
· Join service provider performance calls with the Key Supplier Specialist
· Accurately debrief failed deliveries and raise credits when required
· Sort, monitor and record POD requests
· Review, update and maintain all operational processes
· Monitor and manifest returns throughout the carrier networks
· Identify cost to serve opportunities
CRITICAL FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
· Good IT skills – Office 365
· Ability to use in-house IT systems (C4C / OTM / SAP)
· Excellent telephony skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Problem solving and ownership
· Continuous Improvement mind-set
· Consumer service experience
COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK REQUIREMENTS
· Consumer and quality focus, with a passionate commitment to improve performance
· Solid understanding of consumer experience/requirements
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
· Sound business acumen
· Effective problem-solving skills
· Ability to convey information to all concerned clearly, convincingly and with self-confidence
· Ability to address suppliers and consumers in a professional manner
· Ability to engage with colleagues and managers to build strong networks
· Acting with integrity, honesty and morale
· Open and willing to grow by learning and developing
· Accountable and taking responsibility also for failures
· Ambitious and truly motivated to perform
· Resilient, honest and highly motivated
· Ability to work independently and alongside a strong team
· Good interpersonal skills on all levels
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.