Establish and expand relationships with targeted Contract customers in the assigned market(s), including builders, builder distributors, general contractors, architects, multi-family/apartment replacement companies. Develop and execute specific growth strategies for sales, margin, and market share. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of the territory by selling more profitable goods and builder contracts. The position services a geographical area and requires extensive travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate profitable, sustainable growth in assigned markets using Built to Win Strategy
- Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of the visits.
- Demonstrate equipment and provide product application learning opportunities.
- Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
- Facilitate payment of accounts-payable due Electrolux Major Appliances.
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
- Meet planned goals in all targeted categories
- Working knowledge of the Appliance/ Builder trade experience.
- Applicants should have strong merchandising experience and possess proven sales and closing skills, with competence selling indoor appliances to builder markets.
- Ideal candidates should have high energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills.
- College Degree required.
- 5 + years of Sales experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
Preferred applicants should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability. Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment. Selected candidates should organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives. Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent.