Establish and expand relationships with targeted
Contract customers in the assigned market(s), including builders, builder distributors,
general contractors, architects, multi-family/apartment replacement
companies. Develop and execute specific
growth strategies for sales, margin, and market share. Plan and measure the growth and improvement
of the territory by selling more profitable goods and builder contracts. The position services a geographical area and
requires extensive travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate profitable, sustainable growth in assigned markets using Built to Win Strategy
- Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of the visits.
- Demonstrate equipment and provide product application learning opportunities.
- Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
- Facilitate payment of accounts-payable due Electrolux Major Appliances.
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
- Meet planned goals in all targeted categories
- Working knowledge of the Appliance/ Builder trade experience.
- Applicants should have strong merchandising experience and possess proven sales and closing skills, with competence selling indoor appliances to builder markets.
- Ideal candidates should have high energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills.
- College Degree required.
- 5 + years of Sales experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Preferred applicants should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- Selected candidates should organized and disciplined self-starters with goal-oriented drives.
- Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee frequently is required to drive, walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
- This position works in a field environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- This position requires the employee to communicate with external customers on a regular basis.