District Manager 2 - New England
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be responsible for establishing and developing a relationship with retail customers in a specified territory. He/ she will build a relationship that optimizes sales performance while inciting greater product commitment and sales, and meet sales, revenue, and financial goals for responsible accounts. This position may call on existing large customers with multiple stores and other accounts in the territory. This territory covers Massachusetts & Rhode Island.
- Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of each visit.
- Influence and improve account profitability through various selling techniques.
- Demonstrate products and provide product application learning opportunities.
- Responsible for new business prospecting and development through staged events and demonstrations, formal/informal training sessions, etc.
- Execute merchandising/advertising activities to support new product launches and re-branding efforts.
- Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Cross-functional collaboration between different functions such as product line, marketing, pricing & merchandising, service, and other business functions as needed.
- Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances.
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience preferred.
- Strong merchandising experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Programs
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience required, preferably within a durable goods capacity.
- Mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high sales performance and exceptional reliability.
- Some travel is required.