Responsible for establishing and developing a relationship with retail customers in a specified territory. Build a relationship that optimizes sales performance while inciting greater product commitment and sales. Meet sales, revenue and financial goals for responsible accounts. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of such accounts by selling more profitable goods. This position may call on existing large customer with multiple stores and other accounts in the territory. Travel required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of each visit.
- Influence and improve account profitability through various selling techniques.
- Demonstrate products and provide product application learning opportunities.
- Responsible for new business prospecting and development through staged events and demonstrations, formal/informal training sessions, etc.
- Execute merchandising/advertising activities to support new product launches and re-branding efforts.
- Facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Share successful selling techniques with colleagues.
- Meet planned goals in all targeted categories
- Basic knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience preferred.
- Strong merchandising experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 6 years of sales experience required, preferably within a durable goods capacity