District Manager (Canada) - Eastern Region
As a District Manager with Electrolux Major Appliances, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of the customer business relationship within their assigned territory. These actions include managing the relationship of the account with respect to sales performance, advertising, promotion, merchandising, forecasting, account development, reconciliation, customer service and service, competitive opportunities and execution on the Electrolux strategies and forecasts.
The candidate is responsible for the profitable performance of the business and focused on new growth and development of the territory.
A highly motivated individual with strong abilities to analyze and problem solve in a dynamic environment, you will assist in developing promotional plans for brands and product lines to drive performance then implement and execute on those plans as well as report performance achievements. Strong presentation and interpersonal skills are backed by 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a merchandising strategy that achieves the objectives for the retailer and maximizes the sales/profit for the company.
- Manage promotional funds to achieve sale/profit objectives for both the retailer and the company without exceeding budget.
- Accurate forecasting of purchases by retailer.
- Attainment of sale objectives.
- Gather market intelligence and competitive information on an on-going basis.
- Organize and conduct store level sales training to include product demonstrations outlining features and benefits of Electrolux products.
- Maintain floor positioning of Electrolux products and ensure that they are visible, clean and in working or demo mode.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating position for assigned product lines at the Retail locations
- Track performance of assigned product lines against specific volume objectives
- Advocate for retailer to provide information to the company of their needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in sales with proven success.
- Fully bilingual – English/French
- Strong background in business development and negotiation and experience in building partnerships.
- Proficient in using Microsoft-based computer programs, including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Travel and occasional overnight stay are required.