District Manager, Contract Channel – NC/SC
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for establishing and developing a relationship with retail customers in a specified territory. You will work to build a relationship that optimizes sales performance while inciting greater product commitment and sales. You will strive to meet sales, revenue and financial goals for responsible accounts, plan and measure the growth and improvement of such accounts by selling more profitable goods. This role may call on existing large customers with multiple stores and other accounts within the territory. You will make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of each visit and demonstrate products and provide product application learning opportunities. You will influence and improve account profitability through various selling techniques and share successful selling practices with colleagues.
- Responsible for new business prospecting and development through staged events and demonstrations, formal/informal training sessions, etc.
- Execute merchandising/advertising activities to support new product launches and re-branding efforts.
- Meet planned goals in all targeted categories and facilitate the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Be familiar with inventory levels and provoke adjustments as required.
- Be aware of and promptly report on competitive conditions in the market.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances and maintain displays as necessary for effective merchandising.
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably within a durable goods capacity
- Computer proficient and MS-Office fluent
- Experience and knowledge of various sales concepts, practices, and procedures and should exhibit excellent interpersonal and selling skills
- Strong merchandising experience required and working knowledge of the Indoor Appliance experience preferred
- Verifiable record of high sales performance and exceptional reliability with efforts to support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment