District Manager - Distribution
Establish and expand relationships with targeted Distribution partners across the United States. Develop and execute specific growth strategies for sales, margin, and market share. Plan and measure the growth and improvement of the territory by selling more profitable goods and executing channel strategies. The position services a large geographical area and requires extensive travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive profitable business (EBIT) in the Distributor channel.
- Help create annual pricing and programming strategy for annual product line-ups that drive EMA profitability, as well as product line expansion initiatives.
- Develop promotional plans that maximize returns to EMA, meeting customer needs in a dynamic marketplace and maintaining policy compliance.
- Track and Monitor all promotional activity for program cost and benefit
- Ensuring costs are within budget and forecasted in appropriate time frame
- Ensuring all customer claims are audited and approved appropriately.
- Communicate all necessary Product Line information/updates to the customer.
- Coordinate between Product Lines, Demand Flow, Operations, Brand Teams, Marketing, Finance, Accounting and Pricing
- Departments to meet customer needs while aligning with EMANA objectives.
- Develop training and brand awareness events to encourage mix development.
- Coordinate processes to handle multiple distributor accounts and customer requests that pertains to sales, marketing and service related tasks.
- Make planned calls and chronicle the discussions and outcomes of the visits.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Management, Finance or Marketing
- 3+ years of sales experience and/or account management
- Applicants should have strong merchandising experience and possess proven sales and closing skills, with competence selling
- Ideal candidates should have high energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge base in appliance products marketing and sales
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move minimal amounts of objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Travel will be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position requires communication with both internal and external customers on a regular basis.