District Manager II, Dealer Channel - Louisville, KY & Indianapolis, IN
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for interfacing with customers’ merchant and business support teams, Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) operational support, Accounting/Finance, and other internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales. You will work to focus on two key strategic areas: growing topline sales and diligently managing mix and budget while also working to increase ad share, particularly NPI ad share. You will create and maintain additional reporting for the sales channel, execute profitable sales strategies to continue topline growth, balance share and shaping mix and work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and EMA Marketing support to expand assortment, with a strategic focus on key NPI. You will also coordinate and oversee training efforts for retail sales teams and inspire sales associates to believe in the entire Electrolux portfolio of Brands.
- Discover and work with all available tools to analyze trends and measure results, developing plans to maximize sales and profits.
- Develop promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Closely manage open order report to ensure backorders are caught up quickly, sales are maximized, and consumers are satisfied with lead times.
- Closely work with credit, AR, etc to communicate accurate and timely communication of necessary transactional documentation.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Provide support to ensure data integrity is maintained on internal files and consumer facing implementation including, but not limited to, pricing, imagery, promotional investments, and item set-up.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years sales experience with major retail customers, assisted selling floor environments preferred
- Experience and knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Experience with MS Office Applications, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience and basic understanding of Digital Marketing and Merchandising