District Manager II, Dealers
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position is responsible for interfacing with customers’ merchant & business support teams, Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) operational support, Accounting/Finance, and other internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales by focusing on two key strategic areas: growing topline sales & diligently managing mix & budget.
- Create and execute profitable sales strategy to continue topline growth, balance of share, and shaping mix.
- Coordinate & oversee training efforts for retail sales teams. Inspire sales associates to believe in the entire Electrolux portfolio of Brands.
- Discover & work with all available tools to analyze trends & measure results, developing plans to maximize sales and profits.
- Work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and EMA Marketing support to expand assortment, with a strategic focus on key NPI.
- Develop promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Closely manage open order report to ensure backorders are caught up quickly, sales are maximized, & consumers are satisfied with lead times.
- Closely work with credit, AR, etc. to communicate accurate & timely communication of necessary transactional documentation.
- Increase ad share, particularly NPI ad share.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Create and maintain additional reporting for the sales channel.
- Provide support to ensure data integrity is maintained on internal files & consumer facing implementation including, but not limited to, pricing, imagery, promotional investments, and item set-up.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-10 years sales experience with major retail customers, assisted selling floor environments preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing, and sales.
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing and Merchandising.