District Manager - Intercounty Appliance
Long Island , Ny
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for interfacing with customers’ merchant and business support teams, Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) operational support, Accounting/Finance, and other internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales by focusing on two key strategic areas: growing topline sales and diligently managing mix and budget. You will help to create and execute profitable sales strategy at Grand Appliance to continue topline growth, balance of share within Grand and shaping mix as well as coordinate and oversee training efforts for Grand Appliance retail sales teams inspiring Grand’s sales people to believe in Frigidaire’s entire line including Gallery and Electrolux brand products. You will also work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and EMA Marketing support to expand assortment, with a strategic focus on key NPI and develop promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return as well as increase ad share, particularly NPI ad share at Grand Appliance.
- Discover and work with all available tools to analyze trends and measure results, developing plans to maximize sales and profits.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Closely manage Grand Appliance open order report to ensure backorders are caught up quickly, sales are maximized, and consumers are satisfied with lead times.
- Closely work with credit, AR, etc to communicate accurate and timely communication of necessary transactional documentation to Grand Appliance.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Share and make data-driven decisions utilizing Grand Appliance weekly sell through data to track performance against specific financial and volume objectives.
- Maintain and communicate all pertinent industry analysis data by creating and maintaining additional reporting for the sales channel.
- Provide support to ensure data integrity is maintained on internal files & consumer facing implementation including, but not limited to, pricing, imagery, promotional investments, and item set-up.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-10 years sales experience with major retail customers, assisted selling floor environments preferred
- Solid financial analysis aptitude
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing and Merchandising