District Sales Manager
Position is responsible for interfacing with customers’ merchant & business support teams, Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) operational support, Accounting/Finance, and other internal EMA teams to drive profitable sales by focusing on two key strategic areas: growing topline sales & diligently managing mix & budget.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and execute profitable sales strategy at Grand Appliance to continue topline growth, balance of share within Conn’s & shaping mix.
- Coordinate & oversee training efforts for Grand Appliance retail sales teams.Inspire Grand’s sales people to believe in Frigidaire’s entire line including Gallery & Electrolux brand products.
- Discover & work with all available tools to analyze trends & measure results, developing plans to maximize sales and profits.
- Work collaboratively with customer stakeholders and EMA Marketing support to expand assortment, with a strategic focus on key NPI.
- Develop promotional plans with EMA Merchandising team to maximize return.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders to improve key strategic metrics with goal of improving point of sale, customer reviews, product availability, delivery, after market care, and returns/damages.
- Closely manage Grand Appliance open order report to ensure backorders are caught up quickly, sales are maximized & consumers are satisfied with lead times.
- Closely work with credit, AR, etc to communicate accurate & timely communication of necessary transactional documentation to Grand Appliance.
- Increase ad share, particularly NPI ad share at Grand Appliance.
- Develop presentations, both internal and customer focused that communicate our ideas and positions in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Share & make data-driven decisions utilizing Grand Appliance weekly sell through data
- Track performance against specific financial and volume objectives.
- Maintain and communicate all pertinent industry analysis data.
- Create and maintain additional reporting for the sales channel.
- Provide support to ensure data integrity is maintained on internal files & consumer facing implementation including, but not limited to, pricing, imagery, promotional investments, and item set-up.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-10 years sales experience with major retail customers, assisted selling floor environments preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Solid financial analysis aptitude
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good basic knowledge of product development processes, advertising, marketing and sales
- Proven competency in MS Office Applications, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Basic Understanding of Merchandising