DM-Direct Material Buyer
Purchasing & Sourcing
Bring purchasing to the next level and create the ultimate consumer experience.
As Direct Material Plant Buyer you will execute the purchasing strategy on plastic components commodity area. You will manage the existing supplier base, secure capacities and continuous supplies for mass production. Your activity also encompasses searching for new potential suppliers, driving cost reduction actions and securing the increase of the performance of the supplier base.
We are looking for you if you are passionate about your field activity and have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do. In
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Actively manage sourcing activities of plastic components in alignment with global strategy
• Management of RFQs and quotation analysis/negotiation according to the standard sourcing processes
• Support supplier development in terms of quality, delivery and lead time accordingly with the internal customer needs
• Analyse costed BOM’s, create cost calculations
• Promote and encourage
• Maximize supplier performance from quality and logistics point of view
• Identify potential suppliers in case of new components
• Ensure the best total cost of ownership considering Quality, Logistics and Purchasing aspects
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve the effectiveness of communication and supplier relationship building activities
• Develop and maintain a strong industrial awareness through investigation of new supply markets and assessing suppliers capability
• Maintain key internal systems for cost tracking
• Secure proper background administration for the commodity area
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• College or University degree is required, preferably in Economics,
• 1-2 years’ work experience in a purchasing environment preferably in mass production
• Proven cost reduction experience using innovative techniques (e.g. benchmarking/negotiation/ /process improvement etc.)
• Experience in consumer electronics or technical interest are of advantage
• MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.)
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• You adopt a
• Good communicator. You have excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• You demonstrate high level numeric and analytical skills
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work with many different stakeholders internally/externally as well as on your own.
• Pro-active. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Agile. You analyse and adapt quickly to different people and situations in complex and unstable circumstances. You exercise good judgement in making decisions by considering all the available sources of information and options.
• Flexible. You are able to work within tight deadlines and to deliver under pressure
• You are fully committed and engaged when carrying your tasks
• Driver’s license, category B
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your English CV and Cover Letter.
Should you have any question please contact:
Talent Acquisition Partner
Mobile: +36 30 6360416
Tel: +36 57 416203
For more information about Electrolux and our opportunities please visit our website at www.electrolux.com/careers