Consumer & Customer Care
Mexico City, Mexico
Look after our customers and we’ll look after you.
Mexico City - Mexico
desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives
and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in
delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape
living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We're looking for our new Documentation Specialist, who will look after payment requests from authorized by checking information and documentation for consistency.
A typical day at work
We provide the best possible services for our consumers and customers by helping them with their questions. Through our outstanding Ownership Solutions Program, we deliver smart billing inquiries, service requests, repairs, warranties, spare parts, products – providing excellent consumer experiences for everyone.
As Documentation Specialist, you will be responsible mainly for assessing payment requests. To do so, you will download the assigned closed services database and verify the information in each request; for every service order, you will check whether all audit policies have been met before approval for payment. You must also make verification calls to consumers to confirm the compliance to our service standards.
You will be expected to present summarized reports on all orders, both approved and rejected, and follow up on rejected offers. You must also inform your management as well as interested parties about patterns of fraud or wrong practices from service providers. If necessary, you will provide support for making surveys through phone calls, for writing reports, and for the analysis of databases.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Systematic: you've detail-oriented with great organization skills, and you're able to look at your work from several angles;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and transmit information easily, both written and verbally, adapting to different interlocutors;
- Proactive: you're self-motivated, always willing to look on challenges as an opportunity for innovation, improving yourself constantly;
- Social: you can maintain good professional relationships, work with a team to achieve results, and you're able to discern when to be flexible and when to remain firm.
- May require a University Degree;
- Solid experience with data processing or other administrative tasks;
- Intermediate Office skills (Excel);
- Advanced Spanish - other languages will be a plus.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.