DX Design Lead Taste
Shape living for the better. On a global scale.
Digital Experience (DX) Design Lead
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to provide our consumers with an outstanding user experience in Taste, Care and Wellbeing; our products unlock consumers’ creativity and possibilities to create great experiences at home. For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are looking for a Digital Experience (DX) Design Lead – Taste to join our team here in Stockholm. As our DX Design Lead, you’ll work hand-in-hand with other members of Digital Innovation Triangle to bring intuitive connected solutions to life. You will look for opportunities to connect the dots across product teams and identify key dependencies. The core mission is to work across different connected products to surface use cases and reduce user friction, while utilizing ubiquitous connectivity and cloud computing as design materials for a new era of modern living.
REGULAR DAY AT WORK
You will be responsible for defining and crafting the overall Connected DX Design direction for Appliances across the Taste Domain eco-system. (Ovens, Hobs, Hoods and Fridge/Freezers). Your responsibility will span across both Mobile and Product and will include, but not be limited to: information architecture, interaction, motion, usability, visual, sound, and prototyping. You will work closely with Product Line, Marketing, Engineering, a local and global design team, and executive leadership to bring novel new consumer experiences from concept to launch. You will act as a thought leader in the European Connected Experience space and mentor a team of passionate and thoughtful DX designers.
• Agile. You understand and react to change and are capable to adapt to business and organizational needs
• Collaborator. You work in, and encourage, cross-collaboration leveraging diversity and open feedback
• Communicator. You are good at communicating concepts, design and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
• Creative. You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
• Team Player. You enjoy learning from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best. You have a strong ability to motivate others.
• A Strategic-Thinker. You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• 12+ years of experience as a UX/Interaction Designer in a product, web, mobile, agency, or large enterprise company.
• Expertise in user-centred design process and user research techniques.
• Experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set customer expectations.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to lead workshops to gather requirements and feedback on deliverables.
• Organizational Savvy: Manoeuvring comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics
• Ability present to C-level, senior stakeholders and partners as required.
Contact Person: Chris Murray