E-Commerce Conversion Optimizer
Transform data and analysis into concrete actions
E-Commerce Conversion Optimizer
At Electrolux we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones. This is why creating an outstanding brand and product ownership experience for consumers is a key Electrolux objective. We are on a journey to provide our consumers with a simply outstanding experience across our business areas and through all channels. Direct to Consumer (D2C) E-Commerce is absolutely one most important among the evolving channels.
This is where YOU come into picture!
We are now looking for a Conversion Optimizer to join the D2C E-Commerce team. The team’s core focus is to develop and leverage new routes to market delivering profitable growth for Electrolux. There are many new skillsets and new ways of working both technically but more important cross functionally as we drive this direct channel with consumers. As E-Commerce Conversion Optimizer, you will be responsible for analysis, development, testing and implementation in coordination with cross-functional teams to drive growth and revenue in the D2C E-Commerce channel.
And this is a full time position based in our global headquarters in Stockholm/Stadshagen. We are 65+ nationalities under one roof, and we are pretty happy with the culture and environment here.
Your everyday challenge
You will as Conversion Optimizer, make sure we drive profitable growth of Finished Goods, Aftermarket sales and Services across multiple web shops for all of Business Area Europe. Act as a change agent within the D2C Sales team and wider organization towards the Consumer Experience focus and Digital route to market strategy.
• Manage and optimize key conversion points in the sales funnel
• A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs and Shopping Cart, Payment flow and more. Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads
• Application of user-centered design strategies to define, model and design both functional and optimized steps in the sales funnel
• Collaborate with Consumer Service, Contact Centre, Marketing and other cross functional teams to optimize each conversion path
• Managing multiple projects/ CRO campaigns from start to finish
• Support in various D2C E-Commerce related Projects and Business cases
• Participation in all stages of interface development life cycle: Analysis, Initial concept, Testing, Gathering of requirements and Implementation
• Cooperation in a motivated and interdisciplinary team
• Partner with IT and D2C Sales to ensure tested solutions and optimizations are properly implemented
Who you are
Creative. You demonstrate strong intellectual curiosity and problem solving skills, you look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information, actions and optimisations with a strong understanding of interaction and design patterns for web.
Passionate. Your enthusiasm is infectious, inspires, and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You are Passionate about e-commerce.
Agile. You can quickly understand and assess a situation, organize information in meaningful ways, effectively frame the issue and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
Team-player. You can successfully lead projects and can collaborate effectively with cross functional teams including product managers, IT, Marketers and business leaders together with sales drive and passion for growth.
Change agent. You are highly motivated and not afraid of pushing against the status quo and seeding new ideas, new ways of thinking, and new ways of working.
• A bachelor degree in statistics, computer science, information systems or another quantitative field
• Around 5 years relevant work experience
• Working knowledge of site optimization, product development and usability
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytical tools
• Fluent English, any other European language is a plus
Contact Person: Asuka WU