Business Unit – BA APAC MEA
Reports To – Sales Director/GM
Your Team/Your Role
Leading and working with the sales team via training and cooperation to achieve the online sales target, be responsible for key strategic online channel business development.
A Typical Day
· Taking responsibility of planning and implementing the sales strategy in online channel
· Understanding the needs of end customers, Company’s financial objectives, and the digital marketing tools to drive Company’s online channel growth.
· Guiding, driving and pushing sales team to achieve the online business target, and ensure to accomplish the annual online sales goal.
· Work with commercial team to evaluate Company’s online platforms, process, capabilities and products plan so as to determine short & long term growth opportunities.
· Collaboration with Marketing and Trade Marketing team, to plan the online marketing promotion campaign and implement with sales team, evaluate and review the sales driving performance, support and cooperate with other business departments to ensure cross-department & co-work.
· Define optimal go-to-market plans for new business opportunities in Company’s multiple channel on E-commerce
· Develop overall flagship store and build Tmall distribution system
Who You Are
· Education: College above, major in marketing or trade
· Minimum 5 years in commerce/online media sales, experience with a verifiable track record of sales achievement, and minimum 2 years in managing sales team. Having the Online marketing project management experience.
· Great verbal communication skills.
· A thorough understanding of E-commerce.
· Working independently and efficiently.
· Having a good understanding ability on the market & consumers.
· Careful, patient & proactive.
· Customer oriented.
· Willing to take challenge & working under pressure.
· A good team player.
· Creative self starter.
· A good communicator & Strong team work spirit
· Mature, flexible & reliable.
· Be proficient in operation skill on Microsoft, especially on excel, PowerPoint.
· Understanding of basic finance
· Good spoken/written/read skill in English is preferred