E-retail Marketing Manager Europe
E-retail Marketing Manager Europe
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your passion for shopper behavior will be broadly used to bring outstanding experiences in the fastest growing sales channel?
We are now looking for an E-retail Marketing Manager for the European region to enable and facilitate the increase of volume and value share of Electrolux branded sales conversions through retailer websites.
You will have a great visibility in the organization, bringing insights and learning to larger internal audiences and transform them into new solutions or approaches where probably there is no box (yet) to fit in.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen.
With us you will:
• Be the go-to- person from Marketing for how we drive traffic and increased conversion on e-tailers and marketplaces
• Transform online consumer and shopper insights gathered from various sources into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
•Drive the e-tail media as always on in the Media strategy and find ways of working on how to partner and optimize cross channel and platform performance
• Ongoing analysis of the countries lead generation from brand.com and external media towards increased traffic and sales conversion at e-tailer websites
• Ongoing online shopper landscape analysis through tools such as SimiliarWeb, Jumpshot etc
• Guide, influence and lead cross functionally the unique and specific requirements online shoppers have to ensure that this is translated into improved activation at the retailers
• Bring big e-tail marketing plans to life by visualizing and influencing cross functionally with conceptual sell in presentations with key partners (conceptual sell nice looking)
• Lead e-tail marketing multivariate testing and eyetracking for future optimizations
• Analyses of brand performance at key Referral sources and purchase triggers along the path to purchase Price comparison sites.
• Co-drive with the Review Manager the strategy and performance on consumer Reviews across online touchpoints
Who you are
Analytical & data driven. You enjoy using your sharp analytical mindset and you are able to organize information in meaningful ways, effectively framing the issue to solution;
Team player with a passion to drive change. In this role you’ll work with multiple stakeholders, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
Passionate digital marketer. You are absolutely thrilled about e-commerce, digital marketing and omnichannel retail;
Entrepreneurial problems solver. You are found outside the box (many times) and going unknown ways is exciting for you *yay*
• Preferred Degree in Marketing/ E-commerce/ Web analytics
• 3-5 years relevant experience in marketing (in roles dealing with e-commerce /marketplaces or e-tail Media)
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
• Marketplaces experience will be a plus
Are you ready to join a team that has some of the strongest digital professionals in the market that will help you build your career from now on? Hope you are :)
Please apply in English.
Contact person: Asuka WU