E-tail Marketing Analyst Europe
Bring your passion for shopper behavior to deliver outstanding experiences in the fastest growing sales channel
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your passion for shopper behavior will be broadly used to bring outstanding experiences in the fastest growing sales channel?
For the Electrolux Major Appliances, Europe Digital Marketing team we are after a E-tail Marketing Analyst for the Europe region to enable and facilitate the increase of volume and value share of online Electrolux branded sales conversions through top 100 European retailer websites.
You will have a great visibility in the organization, bringing insights and learning to larger internal audiences and transform them into new solutions or approaches where probably there is no box (yet) to fit in.
This is a full-time permanent role based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm/Stadshagen where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office!
A regular day at work
• Transform consumer and shopper insights gathered from various sources into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
• Ongoing landscape analysis through tools such as SimiliarWeb Pro
• E-tailer marketing multivariate testing and feedback/ optimizations for future developments
• Evaluation of e-tailer media through for example Criteo, AMS and others
• Analyses of brand performance at key Referral sources and purchase triggers along the path to purchase
Who you are
• Team player. In this role you’ll work with multiple stakeholders, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
• International. You enjoy to work in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams;
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
• Analytical. You enjoy using your sharp analytical mindset and you are able to organize information in meaningful ways, effectively framing the issue;
• Critical thinker. You always question numbers and you’re keen to look beyond the obvious;
• Passionate digital marketer. You are absolutely thrilled about e-commerce, digital marketing and omnichannel retail;
• Entrepreneurial problems solver. You are found outside the box (many times) and going unknown ways is exciting for you *yay*
• Preferred Degree in Marketing/ E-commerce/ Web analytics
• 1-5 years relevant experience in marketing and or digital analytics
• Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset
Are you ready to join a team that has some of the strongest digital professionals in the market that will help you build your career from now on? Hope you are :)
Contact person: Ana Timofei – Talent Acquisition Partner