EBS Field Technician
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This position is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience in after-sales home services. The technician will drive a service vehicle to complete an assigned route of consumers who have appliances in need of repair. The candidate should have 5+ years’ experience in the appliance industry and should be able to diagnose and perform repairs on all appliances. The candidate should communicate at many levels within the organization.
- Repair consumer’s appliances as preferred.
- Drive service vehicle through an assigned route to multiple repair locations.
- Record all activities via a computer system/tablet.
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control.
- Wear designated uniform and maintain standards of personal grooming & appearance consistent with Electrolux values.
- Achieve performance standards for productivity and efficiency.
- Attend all training, meetings, and events as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned. Facilitates night classes as needed.
- Deliver remedial and/or follow-up training.
- Deliver recurrent skills enhancement training.
- Assist in identifying and defining the training needs of the agents and implement programs to meet those needs.
- Maintain connection with current business environment to ensure relevancy in all aspects of work.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma required. Certificate in Appliance Repair or AAS preferred.
- CFC certified.
- Must have verifiable and stable work history.
- Possess required state licenses and certifications
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record in accordance with Electrolux policy.
- Proficient in sealed system repairs.
- 5+ years’ experience in appliance repair industry.
- Advanced understanding of electrical, mechanical, and refrigeration theory and repair procedures.
- Technical aptitude that affords diagnosing and repair of all appliances.
- Understanding of computers/tablets and how to navigate through apps and operating systems.
- Required to drive long distances and maneuver a service vehicle.
- Ability to move heavy appliances, sometimes awkward in shape and size, and lift up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to sit or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to move large appliances and lift up to 100 lbs.