Ecommerce Activation & Optimization Manager
Electrolux is a successful international company, leader in the home and professional appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm.
Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 55,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more and our success has to be attributed to the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environment awareness govern all that we do.
We have a wide understanding of our consumers’ needs and
desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design
and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach
the goals they desire.
We are looking for an Ecommerce marketer who will join our APAC & MEA regional team on an exciting Ecommerce journey of consumer-led purpose driven growth. You will be armed with the responsibility of ensuring the Electrolux Brands, Range and Purpose stands out from the competition commercially in the digital space and delivers the Ecommerce growth ambition.
We aim to bring to life our purpose of ’Shape living for the better’ through Ecommerce delivering great experiences pre, at and post purchase with a future fit and digital first team and sustainable business model.
is responsible for the direct-to-consumer business through Electrolux.com in 8
countries (& growing), E-commerce marketplace partners (Amazon, Lazada,
JD.com & more) and Reseller Ecommerce platforms. D2C & Ecommerce plays
a pivotal role in delivering the Regional Commercial growth strategy.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are a T-shaped marketer. An expert conversion rate and loyalty driver while having knowledge of other marketing aspects from traffic generation, copywriting, design, and analytics so you will know exactly what to tweak to boost the conversion rate of the e-commerce store and loyalty.
You will be part of the team that will have in-depth understanding and execution experience of the following disciplines. Within this team you are expected to be the expert on Conversion & Loyalty Strategy and Execution driving conversion.
- Ecommerce campaign management & activation. You will partner with sales, brand marketing and local markets aligning merchandizing calendar, range and promos for the Full Year. Activates, tracks and optimizes campaigns on Ecommerce platforms in partnership with external agency, internal analytics and site development team.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on owned D2C site and platforms (i.e. Amazon, Lazada & more). You are on top of the latest search engine algorithmic developments and guidelines to avoid getting penalized. Purging low-performing pages, keeping track of the competitors’ strategy, keyword tracking will be routine activities.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) You will develop strategy and lead the activations to optimize and increase conversion rates. You will have knowledge of A/B testing, Google optimizer to improve website copy, experimenting with design, incentivizing user behavior, reducing cart abandonment, and simplifying the user interface/experience (UI/UX)
- Loyalty and Email marketing. You will leverage email marketing to maintain customer engagement for the e-commerce stores. You will have knowledge of how to segment the audience based on their characteristics. You will know how to use personalization and drip marketing to retain customers and promote loyalty, cross-selling, address cart abandonments.
- Marketing Automation platforms. You will setup automated workflows in partnership with external technical support agency to trigger sequences of events once a prospect enters the e-shopping funnel, i.e. upon purchase, automation tool sends email updates, SMSs, and push notifications on app/site.
- Tracking and Analytics. You will partner and guide the analytics team on both the quantitative and qualitative analytics data collection and analysis to understand user behavior for optimization.
- Content marketing and copywriting knowledge. You will partner with the content marketing team to get the relevant content and features onsite and optimize to drive conversion rates.
- Traffic generation knowledge. You will partner will the Digital Marketing team to generate relevant, targeted traffic to the Ecommerce sites. You will need knowledge of Google Search, PPC, Social media marketing, Affiliate marketing and optimization knowledge to help DM team reduce customer acquisition cost and generate targeted traffic.
- Develop and communicate the marketing vision and strategy for Electrolux’s e-commerce growth
- You will drive the Ecommerce business growth and profitability
- You are the functional specialist for Digital touch points driving conversion, loyalty on Ecommerce
- You will partner with other departments & markets internally and with external vendors to optimize the digital commerce journey and user/shopping experience E2E
- You are the CRO expert to implement better ways to boost the conversion rate.
- Liaise with various marketing team (i.e. Content and Digital marketing) members to allocate tasks, track their completion, and measure their impact. Guide them wherever necessary.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of every stage of the Ecommerce shoppers journey and optimize for revenue growth and cost efficiencies with better experience and needs of shoppers satisfied.
- Experiment with and introduce latest marketing activations and tools to connect with the target audience driving conversion rates, loyalty and basket size.
- Combine the best of sales, marketing, and technology to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Provide direct leadership to all APAC & MEA markets Ecommerce marketing managers regards to business development with e-marketing and governance
- Communicate and iterate the digital vision and strategy to all APAC & MEA markets and stakeholders
- BA in Business or related field a nice to have
- Over 6 years of experience in direct-to-consumer Ecommerce and marketplaces across multiple countries
- Track record of driving commercial growth in multiple countries in the APAC, MEA region with focus on sales, CVR, shopper NPS and profitability
- Comprehensive understanding of all ecommerce trading levers with ability to interpret the insights and agility to drive commercial growth
- Demonstrated leadership and can handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Ability to lead in pressure situations and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Results oriented with a focus on quality, efficiency and operational excellence, attitude of continuous improvement
- Shopper-centric and data driven decision making
- Self-starter and highly motivated and organized
- Problem solving with a "roll-up-your-sleeves", "get it done" mentality
- Experience launching ecommerce sites in new markets