eCommerce (Amazon CoE) Supply Chain Global Director
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
eCommerce (Amazon CoE) Supply Chain Global Director
Electrolux is a successful international company, leader in the home and professional appliances markets with its global headquarters in Stockholm.
Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 50,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more than 100 years and our success can be attributed to the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environmental awareness govern all that we do.
We have a wide understanding of our consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
We are looking for an eCommerce Supply Chain Director who will join our Global Amazon Center of Excellence team on an exciting objective to help grow our sales with Amazon (and other online marketplaces) by working with our Business Areas and country teams optimizing our Supply Chain and relevant KPIs.
We are seeking a professional with a real passion for setting and executing the right Supply Chain strategy. Someone with mature collaboration and leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal teams across our BA’s. This person is data driven, has a growth and optimization mindset. One who can bring all teams together and display how Supply Chain can be optimized and thereby support the organization in reaching the business targets.
We are growing the team to accelerate our sales growth with Amazon and other leading online marketplaces. We are therefore seeking a leader in the role of eCommerce (Amazon Centre of Excellence) Supply Chain Global Director to take global responsibility for evaluating and establishing the best Supply Chain setup and help the Business Areas and Country teams execute the selected model.
On our journey to accelerate our business presence and performance, we require new skills and expertise to help us leverage ensuring the fastest, most cost efficient and environmentally sustainable way to get our goods delivered to our online marketplace partners such as Amazon. Our aim is to continuously improve how we currently operate with Amazon and other partners.
This role will work closely with our BA’s (our 4 Business Areas are geographic regions) as well as Amazon (HQ, regional and country level team) and other strategic partners. The role will report operationally to our e-Commerce Director, Global, and functionally to Group Operations Supply Chain CoE VP.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
- Engage with Amazon to understand best in class Supply Chain setup, practice, interaction and execution model, and drive the implementation and execution together with local teams.
- Lead Electrolux performance & follow up of our execution, and work with local teams in the regions to address any performance or execution gaps.
- Together with Amazon CoE team set the direction and implementation plan for Electrolux within this area.
- Analyse new models on Amazon and other leading Marketplaces around the world.
- Act as a change agent for the organisation driving new solution related to online marketplaces by building out the knowledge and cultivating the competencies, we need to better leverage the different Supply Chain models possible.
- Work with other stakeholders involved in Supply Chain data to ensure we have a joined up and coherent overall data strategy and operations.
- Foster a thorough understanding of the value of the right Supply Chain setup inside of the organisation and evangelising for greater use of new models offered by Amazon (and other online marketplaces) to further optimize our business on Amazon (and other online marketplaces).
- Lead supply chain interaction and strategic relation with the Supply Chain function of Amazon and other leading online marketplaces.
- Establish, maintain and report on all relevant KPI’s.
- Ability to work strongly as an individual and as a part of a team.
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate – you have passion for ecommerce and online marketplaces.
- Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
- Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
- Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or equivalent.
- +10 years of experience within Supply Chain and having worked in various SC disciplines within consumer goods.
- Experience from working towards/with or in e-commerce companies like Amazon, Ali Baba, Mercado Libre.
- Solid functional knowledge within distribution, transportation and customer service.
- Negotiation skills and experience in discussing commercial supply chain agreements.
- Proven capability to develop Supply Chain strategy and execution plans supporting business growth with customers.
- Strong analytics skills and understanding of supply chain finance.
- Experience with working across markets and regions.
Contact person: Samantha Losito Ponti