Ecommerce Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager
Electrolux is a successful international company, leader in the home and professional appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm.
Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 55,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more and our success has to be attributed to the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environment awareness govern all that we do.
We have a wide understanding of our consumers’ needs and
desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design
and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach
the goals they desire.
We are looking for an Ecommerce performance/Business Analytics and Intelligence Manager who will join our APAC & MEA regional team on an exciting Ecommerce journey of consumer-led purpose driven growth.
We aim to bring to life our purpose of ’Shape living for the better’ through Ecommerce delivering great experiences pre, at and post purchase with a future fit and digital first team and sustainable business model.
is responsible for the direct-to-consumer business through Electrolux.com in 8
countries (& growing), E-commerce marketplace partners (Amazon, Lazada,
JD.com & more) and Reseller Ecommerce platforms. D2C & Ecommerce plays
a pivotal role in delivering the Regional Commercial growth strategy.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone with a real passion for delivering data and business insights. Someone with mature collaboration and leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external teams across our markets. This person is data and insights driven, has a growth and optimization mindset, and strong commercial acumen. One who can build a strong tool with passion and support the organization in reaching the business targets.
You will be the Ecommerce master data owner who will focus on understanding big data and bring outside-in intel to make business recommendations and generate insights for growth delivering strategic goals. If you like a good challenge and love to find new ways of interpreting data, then you're a perfect fit.
You will have the following capabilities:
- Data procurement and management. Expert in securing quality, consistent data and audits. An expert in integrating and managing the Ecommerce master data from across functions, internal and external. Expands data for building richer insights.
- Analytics and Insights Generation. Expert at using data to measure and analyze business performance. Insights mining for growth. Build up analytical framework for campaigns analysis. Analyses the full commercial and operational aspects of the Ecommerce shopper journey from Awareness, Consideration, Traffic Generation to Conversion and Loyalty.
- Data Visualization with Power BI (or similar visualization tools). Interactive, immersive dashboard and reports that provide actionable insights for faster and better decision making at governance meetings.
- Analytics automation/ machine learning techniques. Automation of performance analysis where possible.
- Comfortable with ERP systems. Ability to use internal ERP systems for data consolidation.
- Capability building. Sets the Ecommerce analytics standards and trains the market and multi-functions to secure quality data with automation of performance analytics.
- Business and competitive Intelligence. Resourceful and works with market research agencies to bring outside in knowledge and competitive intel identifying business opportunities, risks and makes targeted recommendation for business growth.
- Ecommerce business model knowledge. Knowledge of Direct-to-consumer model, Marketplaces (Amazon, Lazada, etc.) and Reseller model.
- Collect, normalize, marry, and translate data from several sources and (and of various qualities) into dashboards and Business intelligence reports with great visualization.
- Support Ecommerce head to drive Ecommerce governance meetings taking a data-driven approach to raise business risks & opportunists for effective decision making.
- Partners with the channel sales leaders to define the key metrics, KPIs and targets taking a data-driven approach of benchmarking internally and externally
- Risk management. Alerts the business on potential issues and risks in the Ecommerce shopping funnel.
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis, to drill down on business challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis.
- Analyze new trends on Ecommerce and do benchmarks on the leading Marketplaces and competitors.
- Bridges data gaps – Work with other stakeholders involved in data to ensure we have a joined up and coherent overall data strategy and operations
- Act as a change agent for the organization driving data maturity by building out the knowledge and cultivating the competencies, we need to better leverage data in our day-to-day work
- Foster a thorough understanding of the value of data inside of the organization and evangelizing for greater use of consumer data to further grow our business online.
- Ability to work strongly as a team and individually.
- BA in Business or related field a nice to have
- Over 6 years as Business Analyst and/or Market research & intelligence role in Ecommerce businesses and/or in consulting firms
- Working knowledge specific to E-Commerce/Marketplace
- Demonstrable experience working with both BI teams and business stakeholders
- Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your work
- A self-starter and highly motivated to deliver
- Organized for results; you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
- Agile; Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- Dynamic; you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering
- Results oriented with a focus on quality, efficiency and operational excellence, attitude of continuous improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Comprehensive understanding of all ecommerce trading levers with ability to interpret data and agility to make recommendation for commercial growth
- Ability to work in pressure situations and showcases strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Able to handle challenges with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Problem solving with a "roll-up-your-sleeves", "get it done" mentality