Ecommerce (D2C) Project Manager
Reports to Operational Manager- D2C program manager
Reports to Functional Manger- D2C program manager
Functional Area- Finance
Division- Finance APAC & MEA (regional team)
Electrolux is developing direct to consumer e-commerce (D2C) platforms and we are looking for an experienced project manager to join the team driving these implementations.
This role will be focused on the planning, driving and delivery of D2C initiatives across the APAC MEA Business Area. Reporting to the D2C Program manager, the primary responsibility will be to proactively manage and support regional and local D2C deployments.
Working cross functionally to ensure the development of actionable plans and their execution to deliver best in class D2C experience in market, regionally or sub-regionally.
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, results-oriented, detail-focused team player that has experience driving high complexity projects, excellent communication skills, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to think strategically and learn quickly.
A Typical Day
· Support the implementation of direct to consumer platform and operations across APAC & MEA. Assign, coordinate and follow-up on all project activities including meetings, workshops, information gathering, decisions and tracking of due activities/deliverables
· Develop and own the project plan for specific implementations in line with the larger program timeline. Plan using Agile the overall timeline and dependencies for website build, integrations, contracts and operational changes. Plan checkpoints, meetings and manage activity logs
· Ensure project delivery on time, on budget and as per scope defined for each implementation
· Maintain project documentation
· Plan and manage user solution testing
· Liaise with the various teams involved: IT, supply chain, finance, marketing, aftersales and the agency.
· Work closely with other Technical PMs and D2C program manager to ensure synergy between the projects
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Singapore on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce platforms and operations
- Good understanding of ecommerce operations (payments, delivery, support, …)
- Exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in a matrix structure - a strong sense of "we're all in it together"
- Excellent project management skills with real attention to detail and multi-market cross-team coordination
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to educate and influence stakeholders, peers, and colleagues
- Consumer centric attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and a hunger for continual learning to keep up-to-date of developments in ecommerce
- Fluent in English
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
§ You should have a degree in any subject ; preferably you have a Project Management Certification .
§ At least 5 years experience as project manager for technical deployments
§ Must have at least 1 year experience in e-commerce operations or website implementation
§ Working knowledge of MS Projects, Jira and other project management tools
§ Familiar with Agile project management methodology
§ Experience with EpiServer/EpiCommerce is a plus