Ecommerce Marketplaces specialist
Open location, Netherlands
At Electrolux we have a purpose, greater than launching
the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of
millions in a sustainable way. In order to keep doing so, we need more people
who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
To be able to better connect with our consumers and positively influence consumer experience we are now looking for an E-commerce (Marketplace) Specialist Europe.
As E-commerce (Marketplace) Specialist you are responsible for developing, supporting and facilitating the sales of Electrolux branded products through main marketplace websites within Europe. Your thorough understanding of these marketplaces (e.g. structures, terms and conditions) allows you to rank and prioritize these platforms and create and implement a sales activation strategy. You develop go-to-market guidelines, specify ways of working per marketplace. Locally you provide support and coordinate the actual go-to-market when it comes to ranging, consumer proposition, content management, fulfillment/logistics, etc. in close alignment with relevant functions.
Being part of Electrolux Europe, you liaise with many
internal stakeholders. Your stakeholders include Sales, Marketing, Trade
Marketing Operations and D2C Sales on sector level. Depending on your go-to-market you will not
only liaise with corresponding country managers and Key Account Managers,
within your role you act as knowledge center and foster learning and market
knowledge within the organization. External stakeholders are E-tailers and
specialized agencies in marketplace management (consultancy, business support).
Within your role you are expected to visit our Headquarters and respective
countries, on average you will be traveling 2-3 days a month. Expect to travel
more frequently in the first months of the role. Otherwise you will work from preferably
one of the country offices (e.g. Brussels, Alphen a/d Rijn, Nurnberg, Paris,
Stockholm) or eventually “location free”.
- Minimum 3 years E-Commerce Sales/ Marketing/ Category Management experience within retail (preferably linked to online marketplaces). Or E-commerce experience at manufacturer with sales activities at marketplace.
- E-Commerce experience within key industry; Consumer Electronics (preferred), fashion, interior, food beverages. Or experience in a strategic role e.g. Consultancy focusing on digital commerce & marketplace development.
- University degree (preferably in System Engineering, Marketing and/or Economics)
- Knowledge of digital environment (incl. consumer journey and consumer behavior, especially for durables), knowledge of technical aspects
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong business acumen, ability to build high performing cross-border teams, strong presentation skills
- Language skills: fluent in English, plus any other (European) language would be an asset
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship. The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.