Ecommerce Project & Site Manager
Project & Program Management
We are looking for an Ecommerce Project & Site Manager to join our APMEA regional team on an exciting Ecommerce journey of consumer-led purpose driven growth.
As the Ecommerce Project & Site Manager you will be the main point of contact and accountable for launching, maintaining, and improving the experience and functionality of our Direct-to-consumer (D2C) platforms and support/coordinate other strategic Ecommerce projects assigned per business needs.
We work with a consumer first mindset and aim for enabling our shoppers to shop & transact in a friction-free omnichannel environment.
You will be briefed on the business strategy and plans by the regional commercial leads and you will propose plan & roadmap to execute the brief in a timely, effective & efficient manner. You will day-to-day maintain the platforms & projects for the assigned business unit(s)/market(s).
You will execute your plans with excellence in liaison with external vendors (i.e., Niteco), cross-functional teams and local markets. You will need to be strong in project management and sourcing for faster & better ways/partnerships to deliver on time, on budget and meeting key KPIs.
You will have good leadership and vendor/ stakeholder management skillsets to manage any bottle necks. You will have good coordination skills, effective communication, collaboration & presentation skills. You will be articulate and proactively provide insights around potential risks and opportunities, resolve conflicts, initiate resolution, and deliver results with excellence.
In Summary, you will plan, monitor and manage projects and/or programs from initiation through completion on behalf of governance body. Uses processes and tools to manage target fulfilment, scope, resources, costs, risks, opportunities and deviations to secure on-target completion in accordance with defined deliverables and governance. Secure relevant communication and stakeholder management, as well as coordination between project/program team members.
- Projects are assigned per business needs.
- Be the custodians of our D2C platforms and ensure all developments and governance occur as per the regional framework
- Act as single point of contact for the designated countries for all technical enhancements/fixes needed
Propose and support new features to be added to the platform to keep up with market trends and consumer expectations
- Assign, coordinate and follow-up on all project activities including meetings, workshops, information gathering, decisions and tracking of due activities/deliverables
- Support the activations and developments needed to enhance online offering and sales for D2C and platforms
- Audit e-stores and action any fixes needed
- Develop and own the projects roadmap in line with business objectives. Plan the overall timeline and dependencies for website build, integrations, contracts, and operational changes. Plan checkpoints, meetings and manage activity logs
- Ensure project delivery on time, on budget and as per scope defined for each implementation
- Maintain project documentation
- Plan and manage user solution testing
- Liaise with the various teams involved: IT, supply chain, finance, marketing, aftersales and the agency.
- Work closely with other Technical PMs and E-commerce team to ensure synergy between the projects
- Book-keeping – Ensures documentation of projects & site management to capture the knowledge in the systems i.e. Launch manual, site management manual etc. Actively recommends efficient & effective ways of documentation that is simple yet robust for business continuity
- Good stakeholder management/feedback with ability to meet the business needs
- Good planning and keeping manager/team up to speed on progress & issues
- Timely execution as per plan
- Managing budget – plan and work within budget
- Book-keeping/documentation for business continuity
- Proactively raises site & project improvements
- Degree is any field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical project management including at least 1 ecommerce implementation
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce platforms and operations
- Experience with EpiCommerce and EpiServer is a plus
- Good understanding of ecommerce operations (payments, delivery, support, …)
- Good mastering of project management tools (MS Projects, Jira…) and processes
- Exceptional collaboration skills, proven ability to form strong cross-functional relationships with varying business partners in a matrix structure - a strong sense of "we're all in it together"
- Excellent project management skills with real attention to detail and multi-market cross-team coordination
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and a hunger for continual learning to keep up-to-date of developments in ecommerce
- Project management certification
- Ability to lead in pressure situations and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to manage difficult situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and engaging stakeholders at different levels
- Results oriented with an attitude of continuous improvement
- Shopper-centric and data driven decision making
- Self-starter and highly motivated and organized to deliver
- Problem solving with a "roll-up-your-sleeves", "get it done" mentality
- Fluent in English