Bring your innovative ideas around Systems Integration Area
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
EDI Specialist – Krakow (Poland)
You will be a member of the EDI Partnering team in the Systems Integration Area of Electrolux IT Solutions. The Systems Integration provides solutions and services to IT and the Business for application-to-application and business-to-business systems connectivity. The team's responsibilities cover a wide range of integration requirements ranging from simple file transfer, EDI, secure internet communication and application-to-application message brokering using different message and file brokers as well as business consultancy.
The team is currently supporting the business to improve all EDI communication for our trading partners. The growth of EDI communication continues throughout Europe. Also, there is increasing business emphasis on the communication channels to our external partners that do not involve traditional EDI. These comprise a range of B2B tools including web-based services for our customers and suppliers. This is an increasingly important part of our route to market.
You will work within the EDI team or as part of extended teams formed within the business and/or IT and will provide high quality conceptual and development services. You will also participate in local and international projects to design, develop and implement integration solutions that are required by other application delivery teams.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Take responsibility for assigned EDI projects
• Define and clarify interface message formats using standard formats like EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, SAP IDocs, ANSIX12, XML, and self-designed in-house formats
• Configure internal and external file or message transfers using all common transfer protocols like X.400, AS2, SFTP, HTTP, email, and others.
• Define EDI partner profiles and all configuration required in SAP
• Follow the defined change control procedures for moving new System Integration components into production
• Achieve high-level customer satisfaction with projects and support of the solutions delivered
• Create and maintain configuration and support documentation
Proactive. You are keen for a new experience, responsibility, and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. You are assessing and investigating the feasibility of new technologies and ideas
Pragmatic. Your solutions are always realistic and doable.
Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
Autonomous. You thrive when given the freedom to create your own rules and conditions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience with EDI projects in analysis, design, and delivery
• Knowledge of the application development lifecycle
• Knowledge of a project management methodology
• Knowledge of common data format standards (e.g. EDIFACT, XML)
• Knowledge of common file transfer methods (e.g. MQ, X.400, AS2)
• Knowledge of EDI and B2B system integration design, programming, configuration and delivery
• Knowledge of transforming specification to the technical solution
• Knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++, .NET)
• General knowledge of a message broker environment
• Knowledge of Axway B2Bi platform an advantage
• Knowledge of a programming language an advantage
• Knowledge of e-invoicing is an advantage
• Experience of working in a medium size or international projects