EDI Specialist (m/f/d)
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role will be located in the Kraków office or in the Nuremberg office, and will fulfil EDI and B2B requirements for Electrolux.
You will be member of the EDI Partnering team in the Systems Integration Area of Electrolux IT Solutions. The Systems Integration provides solutions and services to IT and the Business for application-to-application and business-to-business systems connectivity. The teams responsibilities cover a wide range of integration requirements ranging from simple file transfer, EDI, secure internet communication and application-to-application message brokering using different message and file brokers as well as business consultancy.
The team is currently supporting the business to improve all EDI communication for our trading partners. The growth of EDI communication continues throughout Europe. Also, there is increasing business emphasis on the communication channels to our external partners that do not involve traditional EDI. These comprise a range of B2B tools including web-based services for our customers and suppliers. This is an increasingly important part of our route to market.
Your main tasks:
• Take responsibility for assigned EDI projects and prepare detail specifications about project requirements
• Definition and clarification of interface message formats using standard formats like EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, SAP IDocs, ANSIX12, XML and self-designed in-house formats
• Prepare work and requirements to our EDI Service provider IBM for the development and test of the EDI solution as well as follow up expected EDI requirements are done in time and quality
• Run E2E tests
• Following the defined change control procedures for moving new System Integration components into production
• Achieve high level customer satisfaction with projects and support of the solutions delivered
• Create and maintain configuration and support documentation
• Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology or similar
• 2-3 years of working experience within a relevant field and working in medium size or international projects
• Knowledge of common data format standards (e.g. EDIFACT, XML,Idoc)
• Knowledge of EDI and B2B system integration design, programming, configuration and delivery
• Knowledge of common file transfer methods (e.g. MQ, X.400, AS2) or a programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++, .NET) is an advantage
• Strong customer focus and ability to transfer specifications in technical solutions
• Organized and methodical way of working
• Fluent in German and English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: