EEC Team Member
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
Sector – Electrolux Major Appliances
Business Unit - HROD
Reports To – Experience Centre Manager
• You are passionate about ensuring a remarkable, best-in-class experience is shared by all internal and external guests of the EEC by consistently delivering outstanding service and presentation standards and making things effortless.
• You see every interaction, whether with internal or external stakeholders, as an opportunity to build connections and strengthen relationships. With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
• There will be a diverse range of responsibilities that ensure the engagement opportunities you have with a variety of people are meaningful and consistent in the standard and support provided. These include ensuring the EEC and events held there sparkle at all times and your service standard is talked about as being where nothing is too much trouble. We want you to be the person others look forward to working with because you make it effortless.
A Typical Day
• The diversity of events and activities will ensure there is ample variety in your day, but typically you may do any or all of the activities below.
• Maintain EEC, associated meeting areas and access areas to established presentation standards ensuring all cooking pods, display spaces and meeting rooms are presented to an impeccable standard.
• Completion of daily inspection to ensure that if something isn’t right, it’s ready again in no time.
• Your curiosity about our appliances means you can provide basic level of product information to members of the public visiting the EEC and facilitate sharing of point-of-sale materials.
• Register all guests and contractors utilising registration terminals and providing guidance to users where necessary.
• Assist in the management of events in the EEC, including event coordination & preparation and calendar management with internal and external hirers to ensure events are delivered as per event booking request.
• Keeping the EEC current by assisting in the changeover of appliances (including redundant appliances) so that our appliances are presented in a professional and engaging way.
• There will be intranet publishing to assist with in addition to pitching in to help with other administrative tasks such as catering requests, managing car parking applications and receiving mail and courier deliveries.
• As a front-facing service professional, you will enjoy greeting guests and working with a diverse range of people. Your ability to make the challenging easy and be solution focused with a strong presentation ethic is what will make others look forward to working with you. You should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills developed over at least five years in a similar role coupled with a desire to provide a Remarkable Experience at all times.
• The EEC requires you to have a good working knowledge of the Electrolux business and our products so you can provide answers to general questions. It’s a fast-paced environment with often a number activities occurring simultaneously. Being a self-starter will enable you to make clear, autonomous decisions whilst maintaining courteous and professional service.
• To keep information orderly and structured, you will need to be proficient with Office products such as Word and PowerPoint coupled with the ability to facilitate publishing to the Electrolux intranet portal housed on SharePoint.
• Our customers expect a high level of service, just as you would. To achieve this we in turn need you to be punctual and reliable so we continue to deliver a remarkable experience every day.