EGL Supply Chain Manager
Chain Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring the overall supply
chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity in material &
production planning and material flow processes. Focus on customers’ needs in
terms of innovation, flexibility, capacity and costs. Supply Chain Manager is
the interface between Central and Local Supply Chain as well with other
functions and external logistics partners. Together with Purchasing secure
right supplier base and focus on continuous development and improvement of
relations with suppliers.
A Typical Day
- Together with Central Supply Chain developing and managing planning and material flows processes based on Supply Chain Excellence strategy.
- Developing and optimizing processes, securing continues improvement.
- Identifying process bottleneck and implementing solutions in a timely manner.
- Following up on Supply Chain KPIs and targets achievements.
- Close collaborating with S&OP to secure the right production capacity to meet customer demand.
- Day to day operational responsibility for production planning and scheduling.
- Secure availability of components for production, improve day-to-day collaboration and connectivity with suppliers by setting clear rules and traceability•
- Together with Purchasing work on vendor development, continuous work with suppliers on capacity balance and removal of constraints.
- Managing the flow of materials from Suppliers to point of usage. Together with EMS work on the efficiency of material flows
- Components warehouse managing.
- Managing of Inventory levels to targets and obsolete management.
- Actively participating and cooperating with PL and R&D in launching projects
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with 3PL. Cost control of transport, storage, and returnable boxes.
- Driving projects for Innovation and digitalization in accordance with the strategy.
- Securing competences and development in the team. Focusing on cross-factories collaboration and providing constructive feedback.
Who You Are
- University degree in Engineering ,Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production Management
- Min. 3 years in managerial position in a similar background, strong hands-on Logistics and Supply Chain operational experience
- Experience in logistics engineering & materials flows processes with knowledge of production planning.
- Experience of operational knowledge of SAP for Logistics and Materials, MRP system is additional value.
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Very good English
- Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
- Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
- Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Agile - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Results-driven - Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.